Sound Normalizer is an application that allow you to make some adjustments to your audio tracks and improves and regains a quality of Mp3 and Wav files. It supports several files types, namely MP3, FLAC, WAV, WAVE, MPGA and FLA.
- Mp3, FLAC, Ogg, APE and Wav (PCM 8, 16, 24, 32 bits, DSP, GSM, IMA ADPCM, MS ADPCM, AC3, MP3, MP2, OGG, A-LAW, u-LAW) Normalizer;
- Converting APE to Wav (PCM 8, 16, 24, 32 bits, DSP, GSM, IMA ADPCM, MS ADPCM, AC3, MP3, MP2, OGG, A-LAW, u-LAW);
- Converting Ogg to Wav files;
- Support pre-listen audio file;
- Support FLAC, Ogg, ID3 v1 and v2 tag (Artist/Title/Genre and so on).
File Size : 7.9 MB
Type : exe
Written by: Christian Han4allprograms, Updated at: 10:42 PM